It is important to us that our activities have a positive social impact and that we understand and respond to our customers' needs. This includes helping those who struggle to pay and communicating with our customers in ways which suit them best.
It also extends to the following areas of community engagement:
- minimising the impact of construction or other operational work on people's lives and businesses
- supporting employment, learning and education in the region
- providing opportunities for access and recreation (e.g. at our reservoirs through the South West Lakes Trust)
- fundraising and supporting local charities and organisations
- employee volunteering (e.g. for beach cleans and other community-focused activities)
Click on the links below to find out about our community-focused activities and initiatives.