How to use WaterLive
|Search ||To search for a location by place name of post code|
|Map toggle||To switch back to map view from text only view|
|Text toggle||To view the list of event details in text only|
|Location ||To allow Waterlive to locate your device or PCs physical location|
|Event key||To see a list of event types and their colour codes, plus the ability to select and deselect events to display|
- To locate events near you enter the town name or post code in the search box or activate the location targeting function via the icon.
- The map will zoom in and display the the events in the area selected.
- You can zoom in and out of the map by clicking on the map and then using your mouse wheel or the + & - functions on the map itself. You also have the ability to drag the map around by selecting and holding the map with your left mouse button.
- Once you have located the event that you are interested in, click the icon and the event details will display over the map.
- If you prefer to view a list of events in your area, click the text icon in the menu.
- You can also select the event types to display on the map or in the list plus find out what the colour code is for the different icons by clicking the event key.