What you can do
Thanks to your efforts, water use in the region has fallen by 14.8% since 1995 despite a growing population and eight million visitors a year. With a little bit of help from you, we can reduce demand even further.
- Think about your water use - perhaps don't let the tap run while brushing your teeth
- If you see a leak report it to us quickly
- Consider switching to a meter and possibly save money and water
- Order a discounted water butt to collect free rainwater to use in the garden
- Use a watering can rather than a hose.