If you're on a joint supply

Banner image

If you share a water supply and pay us on behalf of your neighbours, the £50 reduction will still apply if you and your neighbours’ properties are liable for council tax.

If your neighbours or anyone else is paying money through you for water and/or sewerage services, you are a ‘reseller’ and you are legally responsible for passing on the reduction. There’s more guidance here about your responsibilities as a reseller

You can claim for the reduction by completing the Reseller Registration form

If the neighbours pay less than £50 a year for water and/or sewerage charges, you’ll get a reduction equal to that amount to pass on to them.

How can we help?

Use the FAQ search to quickly find what you are looking for...

Bills Bills FAQs
Bills FAQs