Retailers and commercial services

Retailers and commercial services

Site search

How can we help

Quickly find what you are looking for...

Commercial services View all


How can I contact you?

You'll find all of our contact information here, which includes our most frequently asked questions, arrange a free call back form and our telephone numbers.

Can I build over a public sewer?

Yes, if your extension or proposed building work is over or within 3 metres of a public sewer or lateral drain, you’ll need to let us know. You’ll need to check our guidance notes to ensure you meet the criteria and if so, complete the Declaration of works form online and return to us by email. If you’re unable to meet the criteria, you can complete the Enquiry to build over/close to public...

What do I do if I have a blocked drain or sewer?

For blockages on a public sewer, please contact us on 0344 346 2020 so that we can confirm responsibility. We’re responsible for maintaining public sewers and we’ll attend within 4 hours to unblock the sewer, free of charge. If you are the homeowner, you are responsible for unblocking private sewers and drains. We’d recommend you contact a private contractor and you can find a list of approved...

How much does a new water connection cost?

We’ll provide you with a quote which will be specific to your connection requirements after we’ve completed a site survey. The quote will be made up of: Connection costs (all work, materials required for us to make connection) Traffic management (depending on the location of our water main, there will be costs involved in managing the traffic) Infrastructure charges (all properties connecting to...

View all