Affected by streetworks?

Banner image

We are continually investing to maintain and improve the region's water and sewerage networks.

This often requires us to work in the highway. We work hard to reduce the impact of our works in the community. However, if your business is directly affected by our works in the highway, you may be entitled to claim compensation for loss of profit.

Our guide sets out what you need to do, including the information we need in order to process any claim.

Commercial services