Confined space training
We offer the full suite of City & Guilds 6150 courses from Low Risk Entrant to Rescue Team.
The courses are designed for those who are required to work in confined spaces on water company premises in and around the UK.
Our purpose built training facilities enable delegates to develop the essential skills and assimilate the knowledge required to enter, work in and exit a range of confined spaces safely.
The training and competency based assessment demonstrates best practice when planning, entering, working and exiting confined spaces, including the use of breathing apparatus, depending on the risk involved.
The City & Guilds 6150 certification allows successful delegates to show proof of post-training competency to an employer or client which:
- Will be a direct benefit when tendering as a contractor
- Demonstrates an investment in personnel and their safety
- Will allow an audit trail when required
On completion of these courses you will be registered with City & Guilds which will be recognised for a period of three years. All delegates should be medically fit and will be expected to sign to self-certificate to this extent prior to starting the course.
Which course is right for me?
- 6150-01 - Level 2 qualification in working in low risk confined spaces
- 6150-02 - Level 2 qualification in working in medium risk confined spaces
- 6150-03 - Level 2 qualification in working in high risk confined spaces
- 6150-14 - Level 3 award in top man / person for high risk confined spaces
- 6150-06 - Level 2 award in top man / person for medium risk confined spaces (non-entrant)