Diversion of public sewers

Banner image

If there is a public sewer within your proposed development site, a diversion may be required to allow your development to progress.

To request for a public sewer to be diverted, you’ll need to read our guidance notes  and complete our Sewer requisition or diversion application form.

Our charges for diversion of public sewers are detailed in our Developer Services Charges Scheme

For small building projects such as an extension or garage, take a look at our Small build sewer diversion process.

How can we help

Quickly find what you are looking for...

Developer services View all
View all