Charges announcementIMPORTANT NEWS  - Codes for Adoption (sewerage) consultation is currently open. Closing date is 23 January 2019. Please click here to find out more.

New sewer connection

Banner image

If you need to make a connection to a public sewer our Sewer Connection Guide contains all the information you should need.

To connect to the public sewer you’ll need to complete our application form and return it to us by email or post together with your supporting information. 

How can we help

Quickly find what you are looking for...

Developer services View all
View all