Can you explain the layout of my metered bill?
To view your latest bill, take a look at My Account
Here’s an explanation of what’s on your metered bill:
1. Your Customer Reference number
2. The balance from your last bill which takes into account any payments or adjustments received before this bill was sent
3. A breakdown of the charges which is detailed on page 2.
4. The Government contribution
5. The total of charges in this bill period
6.The total owed from this bill including any outstanding amount
Page 2 of your bill shows our calculations, your meter serial number and meter readings or estimates.
There's information here on the cost per cubic metre.
You can see here how your bill is calculated.