Can you explain the layout of my unmetered bill?
To view your latest bill, take a look at My Account
Here’s an explanation of what’s on your unmetered bill:
1. Your Customer Reference number
2. The balance from your last bill which takes into account any payments or adjustments received before this bill was sent
3. A breakdown of the charges which is detailed on the following pages.
4. The Government contribution
5. The total of charges in this bill period
6. The total owed from this bill including any outstanding amount
The next pages of your bill show our calculations based on the rateable value of your property.
You can see here how your bill is calculated.