Should my landlord pay for the leak repair?
Faq search

Should my landlord pay for the leak repair?

Your landlord is usually responsible for most repairs in your home. This applies to private landlords, councils and housing associations and they should therefore be responsible for the cost of any leak.

If you’re a tenant and find a leak, you should advise your landlord immediately, so that a repair can be arranged. You can let us know by completing our form  so that we can see how we might be able to help cover the cost of any water lost because of a leak.

If you’ve already told us about a leak and have received our leak pack in the post, please pass this to your landlord to complete, so that they can work with us to get it fixed.

Did you find this useful?