Business plan 2015-2020
After two years of consultation with our customers and stakeholders, the South West Water Business Plan details the activities and investments that we will undertake during the 2015-20 period.
The plan is designed to keep our customers’ bills affordable and deliver value for money services while also:
- enabling us to meet or exceed the high quality standards set by our regulators
- safeguarding our existing investments (e.g. networks, treatment works, operational assets and systems)
- minimising the impact of our activities on the environment
- safeguarding fair returns for investors with additional incentives for outperformance shared with customers
- ensuring we can meet future challenges such as climate change, population growth and new legislation.
Which document would you like to read?
Click here to download 'Your water and wastewater services to 2020' - an easy-to-read 'customer summary' version of the main plan.
Click here to download 'South West Water Business Plan' - the main business plan document for the integrated business (wholesale and retail).